*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470215-chapter10
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#470215 added November 20, 2006 at 8:11pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:10

"What do you mean were gods?!"I yelled at Kir who was quickly ushering me and Raj out of the store after the priestess and priest had taken the clothing we picked out.

"I'll tell you after we get to the temple.It's not safe to talk about it here."kir said leading us back to the train.

"I think we have a right to know what's going on!We may seem young and naive but I'll have you know I've been skipped to the 5th grade!"I said holding my ground in front of the waiting train.

"Hey just beacuse they skipped you twice dosent mean your that smart!"Rj yelled at me upset that he was only skipped to 4th grade.

"Look! I know you have no reason to trust me but I promise you after we get to the temple I'll let you know everything"Kir pleaded with me trying to get me on the train which Raj had already climbed in after my comment.

"Why cant you tell me now?What did Raj mean that he's a sun god and im a moon godess?"I asked Kir still glued to my spot.

He bent down to be eye level with me and said looking me dead in the eyes."Your mother and father loved you both dearly mostly beacuse you were their children and they were very loving people,but also beacuse you two were born under a prophecy that I cannot divulge to you here."

I looked into his eyes hoping I would be able to tell if he was lying like my mother could but found nothing but exaustion from how I was behaving.

"Ok,once we get to the temple you better tell us"I said as threatengly as I could completly forgetting I was only 7 standing 4 foot 4 and he was in maybe his late 20's standing a 5 foot 9.

"Ha,ha,ha,I promise"Kir chuckled and climbed on the train trying to apologize to Raj as the whistle blew and we headed toward egypt.
© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470215-chapter10