*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477535-chapter8
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #1168090
A young girl,a stranger,and her dreams of the past may have more in commen then she knows.
#477535 added December 28, 2006 at 2:06pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:8
After calming down a bit from my own delusion I decided to relax in the schools cafe before classes started hoping that it was just my imagination from being so angry.

"Te Fare Maken Pore?" I said aloud to myself as I sat down near a window to watch the snow fall.

"Is this seat taken?"I looked up to find a tall guy with razor cut black hair and white ends ask me.

"You do know the cafes empty ..right?"I asked him looking around seeing we were the only ones there except for the cafe workers who were starting to cook in the back.

"I'm quite aware of that but I dont like seeing a young girl like yourself sitting all alone."He said sitting down across from me with a smile.

I just looked at him wondering what his angle was.I never was one to trust people who make the first move.

"Are you new to Stetson?" I asked him.

"Yeah I was just transfered here from yale"He said again with a smile.

I looked him up and down and noticed he had a sort of boy-next-door meets poetic goth kind of look about him.He smiled using only his lips and his eyes which were hazel seemed to have a bit of a dark side.He had four piercings in each ear one of the earings on both being a pentagram.

"You know if you keep staring at me like that I might get the impression you like me"He said diverting my attention from him ears by brushing his hair forward with his fingers.

Luckily for him his hair which was almost touching his shoulders made him look a bit younger then he might actually be.

"I never thought yale students would have so many piercings and bleached ends"I said finally deciding to stop eying him so much.

"Ha ha ha!"He started laughing making me feel a bit insulted.

"Oh please dont hold your laughter on my account"I said sarcasticly wondering why I felt so defensive around this guy.

"I'm so sorry miss its..its just that well.."He continued to laugh tears coming from his eyes.

"Paging a mr.zachery grenn...paging mr. zachery green"I heard over the P.A. system.

"Oh thats me..well I better get going.Thank you so much for the laugh.I really needed it"He said getting up and walking away still chuckling.

"I hate ivy league kids"I said under my breathe as I finally warmed up enough to take my coat off.

As I did so A small thermas fell from my pocket.

"This better be her way of saying sorry"I said to myself as I picked it up and opened it sniffing the contents.

"Hot chocolate!Just what I needed!"I said happily since emily and I both knew how much hot chocolate cheers me up.

I quickly poured some in the cap and took a deep sip of the warm chocolaty liquid exhaling as I felt it go through my body.

I set the thermas down and looked out the window surprised by how the senery seemed to be melting together before my eyes as I felt my eyes get heavy and my head meet the table as sleep took me by force.


© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477535-chapter8