*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477542-chapter11
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1172973
The story of a girl who finds that her brother and her lives are based on a phrophocy
#477542 added December 28, 2006 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
chapter:11
The whole ride to Egypt was silent only broken now and then by Kir who was trying to break the tension now and then by talking about the weather.

"Will we ever be able to go home again?"Raj asked diverting my attention from the rushing of citys and sand that the train drove by.

Kir seemed to be really upset by that comment and looked at me then Raj.

"I was hoping that once you got to the temple it would be your new home...but It's only fair that you decide what your home will be...so when you both are of age no one will stop you from leaving the temple if you desire."Kir said fixing his glasses as if he was trying to keep tears back.

"What's so special about this temple that you cant tell me anything till we get there?" I asked Kir.

"It's special beacuse it was made for you both.Plus as smart as you two are I doubt you would believe anything I said without proof anyway."Kir said winking at me.

"Will it have candy?"Raj asked putting his head down on his crossed arms as he leaned against the cabin window.

I knew what Raj meant and could tell by the way Kir seemed to be puzzled at such a question that he didint get it.

"Of course we have candy!You expect us to invite children over and not have some sweets..in moderation of course"Kir said laughing a bit.


I rolled my eyes at Kirs insensativity and walked next to Raj putting my arm around him to console him.

"Dont worry do you think mom and dad are the kind of people to just let us forget about them?Especially dad"I said with a chuckle making Raj laugh as well.

"Did I say something wrong?"Kir asked obviously feeling a bit left out.

"Mom and dad used to say that loosing memorys was like candy."Raj said obviously on the verge of crying.

"It may sound ok to loose memorys especially bad ones but you'll start having holes in yourself like cavitys in the long run"I said hugging Raj who was now crying on his arms at the window.

Kir thought about it and seemed to understand.

"Are you shure they didint use that metaphor to keep you from eating to many sweets?"Kir asked making Raj and I laugh.

"I doubt hanging around with you will give me cavitys"Raj said to Kir smiling.

"I wont allow myself to get a cavity especially from him"I thought to myself as I looked at Kir who was sitting across from us scratching his head as I wondered why my gut kept screaming....

"run!"







© Copyright 2006 domonique bouty (UN: marzell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
domonique bouty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/477542-chapter11