*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470886-Slummin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#470886 added November 24, 2006 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Slummin'
Do you like that little girl up there? She’s an image from my Broderbund clipart collection. I laughed the second I saw her. “Hey,” I thought. “That’s the exact expression I get whenever I have a coherent thought!”

Thanksgiving turned out great. Everyone seemed to have a fun time, and as was expected, we had far too much food. I did add one more item to my Thanks be to God list: Elastic! Last night after our second attempt to scarf down all the food, my tummy hurt. Then I put on a pair of sweats with an elastic waistband, and Ahhhhhh did I feel better!!!

I’m wearing them again as we speak, because I’m still a bit bloated. Plus, I don’t have to work today. To those of you who do: Neener, neener, neener!!!

I have tons to do, though, so after I submit this entry I won’t be around much. I have to create more graphics (Oh, and I came up with an idea for a C-Notes collection! Not gonna tell you what they are yet. It’ll be a surprise!), read my Disciple lessons (I haven’t even started them yet, shame on me), and I have to catch up on my NaNo. I haven’t written a word in over two days. To catch up to the minimum daily word count, I have to type over 10,000 words by the end of Sunday.

With Dave having to work today, and no other plans for the weekend, I’m confident I can accomplish all of the above.

I hope you have a great Friday and an even greater weekend!

© Copyright 2006 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/470886-Slummin