*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472635-Volunteers-Needed
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#472635 added March 14, 2013 at 1:29pm
Restrictions: None
Volunteers Needed
Another December. Another Humbug. *Sick* Another Blogville News to prepare. *Rolleyes*

I have the notion to make the December issue into a free-for-all bumper Humbug edition and throw caution to the wind. What do you think?

I think people will be too busy and preoccupied by crap Christmas to spare time to write the usual contributions so can I BEG ANYONE who passes by here to please think if they have anything they'd like to send to the Newsletter? Anything humbug orientated, old or new would be welcome.

Here's a few suggestions -

1. 'Dear Santa' letters. This gives any writer plenty of scope but remember the Newsletter is only 18+ rated. *Wink*

2. Humbug jokes and cartoons.

3. Original Humbug Poetry and songs.

4. Humbug stories, anecdotes or articles.

5. Humbug wish lists for other bloggers.

If you can add any suggestions please let me know. If you'd like to contribute please send whatever you have as soon as possible. Stockings greatly appreciated; I especially like those black fishnet ones. *Laugh*

Come on folks - this is your chance to make The Blogville News for December something different and special. At least let's make it fun. To match the mood of those who love the season and to cheer up those of us who hate it. It's success depends on YOU...YES YOU...HEY COME BACK HERE...

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGGER THIS MONTH.

There have been seven DIFFERENT ones so far and I trust you to keep on highlighting the many and varied talented bloggers out there.

My dad turned 87 today - I hope I inherited his genes. lol

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/472635-Volunteers-Needed