*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475093-Venus-and-Mars-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#475093 added May 4, 2014 at 6:22am
Restrictions: None
Venus and Mars Again
On Tuesday evening my dear friend crackedbizkit came for a visit and brought me a little unhumbug gift which I found very comical. I thank her again for all her support and efforts to make me laugh during this testing time.

If you can't work out what the gift is from the photo below let me explain. It's a jar of water containing two black stones and a carrot. The label on the jar reads 'Melted Snowman.' *Laugh* Very ingenious and amusing I thought.

Late last night hubby commented he thought the jar a dig at the male of the species and yes he had read the label. I'm afraid that statement left me rather gobsmacked and I questioned him as to how a snowman's eyes and nose floating in water could be related to man-bashing. He said it should be obvious.

Well, I guess under different circumstances two spherical objects and a longish vegetable could represent other parts of the male anatomy *Blush* but I am just mystified as to how his mind works to conclude a jar containing remnants of a deceased snowman could be interpreted that way.

So ladies - Am I being obtuse in any way by not seeing his point of view?

And Gentlemen - Do you think all men would see it that way or just one with a weird brain cell?









© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/475093-Venus-and-Mars-Again