*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476213-So-Here-It-Is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#476213 added December 20, 2006 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
So Here It Is...
Please feel free to blame me for the breakdown of WDC yesterday. You see, Tuesday afternoon was one of those rare occasions when I had nothing on the agenda and a few hours to spare. So, it was my intention to spend that time putting together The Blogville News, but I guess Murphy and Sod got to hear of my plans and thought differently. *Pthb*

Anyway, I believe the Newsletter is as ready as it ever will be, so I'm going to release it in a moment as I realise many of you will be very busy or away over the next couple of weeks. It's a little longer and wider than usual plus a few days earlier but I hope you'll find time to read it or print it out for perusal at your leisure.

Thank you to all of you who have helped put this edition together. Thank you to all of you who read it and those who send positive encouragement and suggestions to me. Please remember to let the contributors know if you've enjoyed their pieces and if you have any suggestions for improving the Newsletter, please feel welcome to let me know.

So, I hope you'll enjoy this month's Newsletter and pass on the link to any friends you may think would enjoy it.


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476213-So-Here-It-Is