*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476932-Humbug-Thank-Yous
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#476932 added December 24, 2006 at 9:29am
Restrictions: None
Humbug Thank Yous
Just Kidding.


*Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh* *Laugh*

Only kidding. Thanks to all my friends at WDC who have sent the lovely cNotes and messages of support and comfort. Thanks to all of you who are brave enough to keep reading my blog and a warm welcome to any new readers who have dared to come out of the closet. *Wink* I am overwhelmed by your WUB and WUB you all back.

A special thanks to alfred booth, wanbli ska for the gifted sig and merit badge. So I guess this is it then. Nothing left to say except I hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful Humbug and I'll be thinking of you all and hoping to read of your festivities soon.

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/476932-Humbug-Thank-Yous