*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478693-Oh-My-Gosh
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#478693 added January 3, 2007 at 7:01am
Restrictions: None
Oh My Gosh!
So I got up at the crack of ass to catch up on my stuff to do and when I opened my email I was STUNNED to discover I'd won a year premium membership! Holy Macaroni! I was thrilled! Then I discovered the donor was "anonymous."

I just want to thank Anonymous from the bottom of my heart for my win. I love being on WDC and a year's membership is so generous. This has made my morning.

Yesterday, we picked up Christmas. It was sad, yet nice. It was nice to get my house back under control from the holiday madness, but a little sad that another Christmas has come and gone. Joseph cracks me up. Yesterday, whenever he woke up from his naps he just gave me the biggest smiles and it melted my heart. He's definately an expressive boy. Like me, though, he's got a touch of a cold. I fear I gave it him.

My friend Karen krix gave me a Rachel Ray cook book and while we've only made two receipes out of it so far, I love it. Last night we did Turkey Tacos because that's an easy food that Andrew likes. The other night we made Chimchurri with the rib eyes (minus the spinach & mushroom addons) Again, very tasty.

Back to the grind...

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/478693-Oh-My-Gosh