*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483371-I-feel-like-Ive-negected-an-old-friend
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#483371 added January 24, 2007 at 1:34pm
Restrictions: None
I feel like I've negected an old friend...
sigh... I apologize. I have never been so busy before. Let me try to catch up a little bit myself.

I've been working hard on an edit for my novel DESTINATION:BERLIN. I'm pleased with how the editing progressing and I feel I've really "nailed" the story this time around, but truth be told, the work I'm doing on BERLIN has taken up a good chunk of my online time. I'm about 3/4 done and I hope to finish shortly. My next project will be finishing and editing TWILIGHT OVER MOLDAVIA.

Work has been work and I can't complain there. Work is a nice time out from home. haha.

Joseph is doing great. He had his 4 month check up on Monday. He weighed in at 15 lbs and 11 oz and 26 inches long. He's arching his back really high and I think he'll start rolling over soon. Teething bothers him. He gets a little fussy than usual and he doesn't get fussy much.

Andrew's doing great. He loves going to preschool. He's got a pretty active life. If anything, he misses Mommy when I go to work. It's very sweet.

Laundry has taken a life of it's own and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Also, on the homefront, I joined Weight Watchers again on 20 JAN. I did WW after I had Andrew to slim down and despite my best efforts, it just wasn't working so I had to "crack down." I'll be counting my points instead of doing the Core program. My next weigh in is Saturday so I'll let you know how it's going. I can feel a difference, but I hope Saturday, there is a difference. Haha.

When it comes to weight programs, everyone has pros and cons. Weight Watchers is probably less expensive but it requires one to have a lot of discipline which can be challenge. Jenny Craig is good in that they figure out the food for you, (and it works. I did Jenny Craig back in 1994) but it is expensive in that you have to buy the food. Some friends of mine I know did Lindora and that's mega expensive. I can't affort that.

Anyway, does anyone have an struggles & positive stories to share?

*Smile* Just let me pass along a ((Hug)) to my friend AlyM .

I was so depressed the Patriots lost this past weekend. I'm such a New England fan. Tom Brady is such a cutie and very humble. If you ask me, that's the most attractive trait a sports player can have, a humbleness about his abilitity to play.

That's all I've got for now so I'll try to neglect you so badly in the future.

((hugs))
Steph



© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483371-I-feel-like-Ive-negected-an-old-friend