*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481340
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #1202586
A problematic teenage girl is hurled into a world that no average human is aware of.
#481340 added January 14, 2007 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7 (very short)
      Later, I sat up in my bed and glanced at my arm, it throbbed with pain.  I decided to change my clothing.  I pulled on a different pair of bondage pants, black with white trim and chains.  Sliding a red and black stripped shirt over my head, I looked into the mirror hanging from the wall.  It was apparent that I had been crying, so before emerging from my room, I plastered on more dark makeup.  As I did so, I noticed that I was still very pale and the area around my eyes had grown darker, I looked almost dead.  I threw on my trench coat and opened my door.  My mother was nowhere to be found.  Walking into the kitchen, I looked to the fridge where I had found a note.  It had stated that my mother had gone out that night and wouldn’t be back until late.  I opened the refrigerator, then paused, turned around and stared directly at the fully stocked, personal bar.  Filling my trench coat with random bottles of alcoholic beverages and a full box of cigarettes, I was out the door, I needed to leave.  I knew exactly where I was headed.
© Copyright 2007 K.L.Jones (UN: shades_of_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.L.Jones has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481340