*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484294-A-week-of-ups
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#484294 added January 29, 2007 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
A week of ''ups!''
Saturday I went to my 2nd Weight Watchers meeting. To my surprise, I'd lost 1.8 pounds. Boy, was I excited!! *Smile* I wouldn't say it was a hard week staying on Program but it was consuming. The results were worth it.

I went to the early meeting because later on that day Brent and I took Andrew to go see a movie while my Mother-in-law watched Joseph. It was a nice family Saturday. hehe

Sunday, after Andrew and I went to church, I stopped by Blockbuster. I saw INVINCIBLE with Mark Wahlberg and watched the first couple of episodes of the first season of Rome.

Rome is a series that I'm getting into. I've got to admit, I'm really impressed with how HBO has done the series. I'm also looking forward to seeing THE TUDORS which comes out in April on Showtime. It's about Henry VIII.

Well, as an update to TORMENT, it's still in the editoral review process. Hopefully I'll have some feedback soon and we can move onto the next phase.

I'd just like to pimp the Angel Army Forum - my buddy kiyasama has done such a wonderful job with it. If you get a chance check it out. It's very interactive and a lot of fun!!

FORUM
Angel Review Forum  (ASR)
Read, Review, Rate and Record all items read by the Army Angels.
#1188311 by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen


Gosh, I wish I had something witty or funny to tell, but I'm a little lacking this morning. Did anyone see my Drama newsletter 24 JAN? Any thoughts? Feedback?

Off to hit the presses...
*Smile* Steph



© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484294-A-week-of-ups