*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484096-Catching-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#484096 added January 28, 2007 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
Catching Up
10 Sultan 163 B.E. - Sunday, January 28, 2007

It’s been a couple of days since I did more than just glance at e-mail. So today I need to answer and do other thing’s this beside focus on homework. I’ve got a chat this evening at 7:00 p.m. PST that’s 9:00 p.m. CST. This afternoon from 1 to about 3 I’ve got a Ruhi study circle at the center. I stayed up until 1 a.m. searching for this weeks DB. I have everything for that so I’m going to do it as soon as possible, but right now I’m just trying to catch up on e-mail or delete junk and spam.

I didn’t post to this blog yesterday because I was trying to get the Lectora program completed, zipped and up loaded. I had trouble when it came to making it an .exe file. It didn’t want to compile. I finally figured out the problem and got it uploaded, but it was a bit late. OH, well that either could or couldn’t have been helped I’m not going to worry about it now.

I suppose I could just mass delete my yahoo junk mail, but I’ve already found on message in there that should have been in that folder. I’m going to check the entire box, but I’m not opening all the message. I’m deleting without looking at all the messages that have unreasonable dates on them. Some Spammer has figured out that if he/she puts decade old date on the messages they get through some of the spam filters. Most of these messages go into the junk e-mail folder, but not all. However at this moment I’m only focusing on the junk folder. I don’t suppose those messages would irritate me as much if they had intriguing subject lines. I can do something with an intriguing subject line, like write a poem or use it as the start of a story.

This looks like a boring entry. Maybe I need to spice it up a bit. Actually, I need to spice my life up a bit. Add a few Jalapenos to the soup so to speak. I’m not sure how to do that today and I don’t want to complain about my life being boring. You see God has a sense of humor and as soon as I complain about the boredom, then things start happening one right after another. So I think I’ll put the complaining off for a while at least until after this week or maybe next week.

I need to clean up my hard drive and archive some of the documents from the Master’s course. I have a 45-day free trial of the latest version of WinZip. I like the way it does things. It has a wizard that makes it easy to use and it put an obvious icon on my desktop that I can find easily without having to look all over the place for. I’ll have to check back at the web site to see how much the new version is, I don’t think it’s that expensive and it’s easy to use. Although, I suppose if I archive everything with it then I’ll have to buy it so that I can unzip the files when I need them.

OK, so far I’ve found three e-mails in the junk folder that should be there. I also found a piece of junk mail with a subject line I can work with for a poem title. I’ve started something new this year with my e-mail folders. I’m creating the folder with the titles such as 2007 Poem Ideas or whatever the theme or group is in the subject line. It makes them easier to find the more recent ones.

I think I’m going to start making my life easier. I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. When I go through the yahoo bulk folder sort the e-mails by subject line. Then all I need to do is delete those that I don’t want to look at. Actually, I think I’ll do that with inbox as well, sort it either by sender or subject.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484096-Catching-Up