*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484356-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#484356 added January 29, 2007 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
It’s Almost Over
11 Sultan 163 B.E. - Monday, January 29, 2007

This is the last week of my master’s class. I have completed the Lectora project that will be my master’s thesis. I’ve submitted it, I’m waiting for the instructor to grade, and post my grade. I’m nervous, but oddly enough not really worried or is it that I’m worried but not really nervous. Oh, well it’s almost over.

Actually, I’m worried because I’m not worried. OK, what I’m writing doesn’t make sense. I haven’t made sense all day. This morning Mom and I went to pick up the feed she gets from one of the senior programs. Then we came home and had a grilled cheese sandwich. After the sandwich I put the aluminum cans in the car and went to sell them so I could get some gas. I put a $3.35 of gas in the tank, which give me about 1.39 gallons.

All the way to the recyclable place I rambled and rambled talking without putting my brain in gear, which is probably a good way to talk while driving in Vegas. Anyway my mother just gave me weird looks because I wasn’t making any sense. I don’t think I’m making any sense now.

I finished the discussion board (DB) for this week. It is an opinion pieces without any outside sources to back up my opinion. It’s just my opinion and nothing else. I hope it makes sense, but I don’t think I’ll post it until tomorrow because I want to print a hard copy out and reread it before I post. I do want it to make a little sense.

The only thing that is due in the class this week is the group project. I’ve posted four sources on the small group discussion board. I was going to use the sources for the DB this week, but since the instructor said we didn’t have to have outside sources and wants only our own opinions, I’m giving the sources to the group. The group project needs at least two outside sources. I’ve checked the small groups DB and no one has commented on the posts yet.

I’m rambling again. It probably means I’m worried or maybe it means I’m hunger. All I had to eat today was the grilled cheese sandwiches. Well actually they weren’t grilled they were made in the microwave oven, so I guess that makes them microwave cheese sandwiches or is it nuked cheese sandwiches.

You know I really don’t know what’s been wrong or even right with me today. Maybe it’s because the class is almost over and I can now focus on other stuff. Maybe it’s because I need to clean up the area around my desk and toss a bit of the trash. Maybe it’s because it’s been colder than usual in Vegas and we’re warming up. Maybe it’s because I’m actually inhaling for the first time in a long time. Maybe it’s because I’m just writing and writing and writing with no particular theme in mind.

Something about my life is changing and I don’t know what’s changing. Maybe I’m changing. It could be that turning 60 has freed me from a lot of my past, it hasn’t freed me from all the problems I carried with me from childhood, but it has freed me from some of the problems. Of course, I’m still working at putting things in God’s hands and then going on with my life. I still have worries. I still have bills. The gist of this whole paragraph is that I don’t think I’m the same person I was when I went to sleep 59 years old and woke up 60. That just doesn’t make sense or maybe it does.

I’m going to post this before it gets any longer and I make even less sense than I’m making now. I think I need a vacation or at least a three or four inch thick piece of prime rib medium rare with raw horseradish, a baked potato, sour cream, butter, creamed spinach and garlic toast.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484356-