*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486184-Boys-and-Candy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#486184 added February 6, 2007 at 5:37pm
Restrictions: None
Boys and Candy
Response to "Invalid Entry by Cappucine for "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

I knew the moment I entered grade school that I liked boys and candy, not necessarily in that order. I have matured a bit in the past few decades; I now like candy and men. Not that there is any particular man in my life, I found out the type of men I was attracted to and realized I was better off without them (but that is another entry).

The difference between men and boys
is the price of their toys.
Olds Saying (Which means I have no idea who the author is)


Boys and men are a lot like candy. Some of them you like, some of them you love, and some of them you don’t want in the house or in your life. Some are sweet and some are bitter. Some look good and some are ugly. The comparison contrast list goes on, etc.

The difference between men and candy,
One is emotionally satisfying.
My Muse


My earliest memory of a boy friend was in grade school. What he looked like I don’t remember. Actually the only thing I remember about him was his name. His name was Tommy Joe. The reason I remember his name was my mother was pregnant with my youngest brother at the time. I ask her if she would name the baby (if it were a boy) Tommy Joe.

Comic Relief


Me to a male friend in a poetry class a few years ago: “I finally found out what men are good for!”
He gives me this odd look and then says: “What?”
My replay: “To change a flat tire.”



© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486184-Boys-and-Candy