*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487561-The-Stressful-Life-of-a-Spider-Plant
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#487561 added February 12, 2007 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
The Stressful Life of a Spider Plant
6 Mulk 163 B.E. - Monday, February 12, 2007

My mom and I finished Ruhi Book 4 on Saturday. The tutor who facilitated the class brought everyone a gift. We could choose between a spider plant, a century plant and a needlework pattern for the Greatest Name. I chose the century plant. I figured it would be easier for me to keep a cactus alive than a spider plant. My mother picked a spider plant. We put the pots containing both plant in the back seat.

Before we even got out of the mobile home park, I had to stop the car and put the spider plant back into its container because it fell over and fell out of the container onto the seat of the car. I still haven’t vacuumed the planting soil off the backseat. We arrived home and put the plant on the enclosed patio. First thing, that happened, Balou pulled the spider plant out of its container. It took us about five minutes or so to find the plant. When we did find it, the spider was in the house. Apparently, the cat cried the plant in and dropped in on the stand in the dining room that hold the radio alarm clock. We put the plant back in it’s container and then placed the container on top of the bookcase in the living room. I just checked the spider plant and it seems to be doing OK.

I suppose even plants have their test and difficulties. I have a hanging contain somewhere either in the house or in the garage for the spider plant. I’ll have to find it and hang the plant from the ceiling. I think I can find a place that the cats can’t get to it. They don’t seem interested in the century plant, just the spider plant.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487561-The-Stressful-Life-of-a-Spider-Plant