*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487988-The-Wonderment-of-CHOCOLATE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#487988 added February 14, 2007 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
The Wonderment of CHOCOLATE!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!


Ok, so for years I spent Valentine's being envious of couples and resenting the day for it's commercialism and the attrocity of candy and flower sales. But now, munching on the rare gift of Chocolates I gave myself I come to appreciate the real joy behind this special day.

Originally I was thinking of blogging about my writing woes but that would be a much recycled conversation that is far too depressing and full of guilt and shame. I'd rather talk about one of the loves of my life. I admit it's not a primary love but it's there and it's one I've had to deny myself most of the time because my body has become a higher priority in my life. But today is the day for CHOCOLATE!!

Anyone who wants to spend the rest of their life with me should take note that anything they give me for Valentine's should ALWAYS come with CHOCOLATE!!! Buy me a diamond ring but if it doesn't come with chocolate don't expect me to say Yes! *Wink*

I avoid chocolate now but on occasions like this, and Easter, and Birthdays, and Christmas I'll make an exception. In a way it seems to make me enjoy those occasions even more. Strangely though I don't enjoy the chocolate quite so much but it's still very, very yummy. Chocolate should be a food group and I just wish that it didn't include sugar. I mean you can get sugar-free chocolate but it's always horrible. I'm still on the hunt for sugar-free chocolate that doesn't destroy taste buds so if you know of any PLEASE let me know.

When it comes to chocolate there are so many varieties, it's difficult to choose between them. I know I have my favorites. For starters, the only REAL chocolate is Cadbury's. Everything else is just pretend chocolate. If it's not Cadbury's then you better not buy it for me. I'll occasionally buy non-Cadbury's for myself, like Red Tulip After Dinner Mints, or Milky Way, or Pascall Eclairs or Fantails but Cadbury's is my chocolate of choice.

Having said that for some reason chocolate always tastes best in Rabbit, Egg, or Santa form. I don't understand it but the thin layer of chocolate moulded into some sort of shape tends to be more appealing then a solid block or even a flavored block. Biting the ears off a bunny is far more satisfying then breaking a row and crushing an egg into bite-sized fragments more entertaining and fulfilling then cubing a block.

Some people would prefer a mixed box of chocolates with fillings. Some very weird people prefer to have nuts mixed with their chocolate. I admit occasionally I'll go for some licorice or better yet licorice bullets but really the best chocolate is caremello. Beautiful Cadbury's dairy milk chocolate surrounding a creamy caremello center that drips down my chin. I bite the flat side of the chocolate away leaving a bowl of caramello which I lick out like a tongue delving into delicate folds of skin.

It's an exstatic feeling as spirits lift and the smooth essense of chocolate and caramel fill my mouth. I like my lips to both spread and savour the taste. mmm Chocolate makes me think about having sex. Or more importantly having sex while having chocolate. Imagine all the things you could do to bring the two sensual experiences together. Thinking about that while only eating chocolate could lead to orgasm. *chuckles*

Of course, in a few hours it will no longer be Valentine's Day and I still have most of this block of chocolate. Since I don't eat it for health and beauty reasons now I can't seem to enjoy a whole block. A couple of rows satisfies me and I would feel guilty if I ate it all. So, I smile with pride as I wrap the rest of the block and store it in the freezer. It's only a few weeks until Easter and I can pull it out and savour some more erotic sensations enjoying it then.

Ohhh Thank you to rain for the beautiful C-Note! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone else. Hope you have a day filled with love and Chocolate! I have to admit this was the best Valentine's I've ever had. I hope everyone has many happy Valentine's for years to come.

PS. For anyone interested in an update on my kids healths. They slept some more today but no more being sick. Both are on the mend but again, I'll see in the morning if my oldest is ready to return to school.

© Copyright 2007 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487988-The-Wonderment-of-CHOCOLATE