*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490327-Playing-Catch-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#490327 added February 24, 2007 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Playing Catch up
Well, I just came from my weight watchers meeting. I had weight loss - .2 pounds. Sigh. I've now lost a grand total of 4 pounds. Hey, every little bit counts.

This week as usual, as been busy. I took Andrew to get his ashes on Ash Wednesday. He was fidgety as usual, but the highlight of the mass for me was when the usher asked if Andrew would carry up the offertory basket. It was so sweet to watch him.

Yesterday we went out with friends to celebrate our 7 years with the City. It was a nice dinner and restaurant was totally great. They had a live band and Brent and I saw half of Foothill Division there!

Today is Brent's birthday. We're taking him to Buca DePepo for lunch.

Not much else going on. Brent goes back to work next week. Sigh...

Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490327-Playing-Catch-up