*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489398-Dreamin-with-the-Angels
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#489398 added February 20, 2007 at 7:24pm
Restrictions: None
Dreamin' with the Angels


signature made by Jem

My father-in-law Murray passed away December 19th, 2006. Last night I dreamed of him. My husband, mother-in-law and I (in the dream) had plans to go to an amusement park. Murray had gone ahead of us and would be waiting for us there once we arrived.

So---is Heaven like an amusement park? I'd like to think of it that way---and knowing that Murray has just gone ahead of us---and will be waiting when it's our time to ride the Celestial Ferris Wheel.

My mother was mentally ill from the time I was eleven and never fully recovered emotionally---so growing up there was always a feeling of distance. But one of my happiest memories of her is before she was very ill--she had taken my brothers and sister and I to Kennywood Park for Polish Day. She died 27 years ago--and my father passed 10 years now.

I went to a psychic not long ago---he brought up very specific information about both of my parents and suggested that the times when I smell cigareete smoke, when there is none, is when my parents are present in spirit. And I frequently do smell tobacco smoke---both of my parents wee chain-smokers. My husband and I are non-smokers and are particularly sensitive to it.


So, I hope that my parents and Murray are together riding the Golden Carousel, waiting for the rest of us.

I always wear a scent with roses---so that when I have passed my grandkids---instead of cigarette smoke---will smell roses or the heady aroma of an expensive perfume---and they will smile and say---Oh---it's Gramma---she must be on the Tilt-a-Whirl.








© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489398-Dreamin-with-the-Angels