*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491058-Sick
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#491058 added February 28, 2007 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
Sick
2-28-07 update
Feeling much better. I was still very achy last night but the rest must've done me good. Got out today. It's 70º!!!

Images today: masses of new iris spears; dry husks of rose-of-sharon; exhaust from the student buses; 2 students jogging; 3/4 moon in a clear blue sky; song of the cardinal from a shaggy barked tree; along the path where students buried their shoes soles up - detached rubber, crumbling foam; blue painted stones; eddies of pond scum; knobby knees of the swamp trees; 3 guys playing bocce.


2-27-07

I'm not feeling good. Got sick yesterday and spent today on the couch and in bed. A tooth has abcessed but that popped today (a volcano of pus and redred blood it filled the lagoon until I spit it out ... okay enough writing for the day ...). I'm headachy, chilled, feverish and just out-of-sorts. Time for another bath (it relaxes me and I feel better).

Today was my sister's 46th birthday. We joked about how my other sister and I have been trying to send her back for years ... but no ... they won't take returns.

And after all the business my mother brought them by having the three of us there. *Laugh*

I would leave a longer entry but the wireless connection is poor today and I don't want to go out.

Back to the couch or the tub.

*Smile*

One last note of cheer: I saw three clusters of crocuses yesterday, the first of the year.

© Copyright 2007 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491058-Sick