*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492765-Three-of-PentaclesTenacity
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#492765 added March 5, 2007 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Three of Pentacles...Tenacity
signature made by Jem

I pullled the 3 of Pentacles from the Herbal Tarot. . It portrays a young man toiling diligently in a garden, a crescent moon rising in the east. I have noted the word TENACITY on the card.

Pentacles represent money, income, the earth element.

Surely to observe results in the outer world it takes more than a liitle tenacity and hard-work---certainly if we wish our dreams to come to fruition.

So today, when I'm feeling a little lazy and disinclined to work---I get the message to keep on keeping on....

At least the gardner in the card is rewarded by a beautiful blue blossoming gentian. This is not an herb I'm familiar with--except years ago---gentian violet--was a medicinal concoction used to treat "thrush"---nowadays they use anti-fungals---but they don't sound as poetic as gentian violet. Gentian isn't listed in my trusty herb book so I'll have to go googling.

Apparently gentian the herb, and gentian violet are two distinct entities, gentian violet being a coal-tar derivivative. Herbal gentian is part of the Bach Flower Remedies and I'm including a link:http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/38/gentian.htm

I have used Bach's Rescue Remedy cream and the liquid on many occcasions and found them helpful.


I want to thank StephBee - GOT Survivor for the shiny green Awardicon for my forum "Invalid Item.

I received a 2nd place in the Best of the Rest contest...
IN & OUT
The Best of the Rest at the Bee Hive   (E)
APR 2024 Contest is open! Submit your Poll!
#1134192 by StephBee - GOT Survivor



See what being tenacious will get you?


Now if I can just persuade myself to continue with the 500-words a day forum.*Smile*










© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492765-Three-of-PentaclesTenacity