*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493182-Prudence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#493182 added March 7, 2007 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Prudence


ridinghood is croning!

The universe is giving me a lesson in old-fashioned virtues. Today from The Herbal Tarot I pulled the Eight of Pentacles. It depicts a young workman with the tools of his trade, pausing to rest and contemplate. I have noted the word "prudence" on the card. My dictionary defines prudent as "being careful to avoid unwanted circumstances, circumspect". More like, watch, and wait, and see what happens.

The herb associated with the card is ginger----recently learned that "gingerbread" was one of Emily Dickenson's favorite words. Gingerbread is so homey and comforting. I also like putting gingersnaps to thicken the gravy when making saurbraten.

Since this is the 8 of Pentacles---I obviously need to be exercising prudence in my work life and material world. Pentacles is about money, wealth, matter.

Finished reading Lynne McTaggart's book The Intention Experiment. She has done a brilliant job of synthesizing the findings of recent experiments in quantum physics and their implications for the nature of human conciousness. Her thesis is that mind truly does affect matter, and that we live in an interconnected world where energy and time are engaged in a continual dance. She is planning to conduct global "thought-experiments" to test the validity of her hypothesis. The first experiment is scheduled for March 24th.

http://www.theintentionexperiment.com

I am particularly attracted to her experimental site because she is focusing on global healing and not just creating wealth and happiness on an individual level. While that's not an undesireable goal, there's more to life than amassing wealth which the recent book and movie The Secret seems to focus on exclusively.


Did you know that all living entities emit streams of light? And that the sun's geomagnetic activity appears to influence psychic and telekinetic activity? The next few days according to NOAA are days of low magnetic activity and not auspicious for sending intentioned thought.

Nevertheless, healing thoughts to all.

today a cantillation
a song of joy
a homing signal
to all sentient beings
hold unto your inner core
be what you were born to
send light to the world











© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493182-Prudence