*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493937-Catching-up
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#493937 added March 10, 2007 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Catching up
Well, it's been awhile. I hate neglecting my friend. Sigh...

The good news is I don't have a trainee at work so I've been able to get a little bit more done, but the focus on yet ANOTHER edit for WOLF'S TORMENT. I've just about addressed everything I could in this edit, which I think will be my final one. The edit is due 19 MAR and I'll be scarce (sp?) until then.

Now, after working on DESTINATION:BERLIN and getting some pretty good feedback, I went ahead with the re-do, and right now it's in the line editing phase with the publisher. As soon as the book is availiable I'll drop a note to let you all know. I'm really excited about the re-do and I want the book to do well, but when it comes to marketing, I'm just not good at it. Sigh... any help you guys can give, I'd appreciate it. Word of mouth is a great way to tell about about the book.

On the homefront, I had to go to the Dentist Weds & Thurs. Weds I had a crown put in and Thurs I had a cleaning. Sadly, my gums didn't do so well and there was a lot of bleeding. Pissed me off considering I spent 1700 to combat the gum disease. I must now aggressively floss and HOPE AND PRAY come my next cleaning in June that the gums are in better shape. Sigh...

Fri I had an eye doctor appt. It seems my eyes have taken to my contacts well and the doctor's pleased with my contact wear. Mind you, it was BEAR trying to get my contact in the first couple of times. I'm a little more comfortable with them now, but still - it's not easy. What I LOVE though is my ability to see long distance. It's like I got my eyes back again, so I can't complain.

I'm a little worried about my friend Starr Phenix as she was in Enterprise AL when the tornandos hit. I hope she's okay, as I haven't heard anything since then.

Joseph hit a milestone last week! He started rolling over from back to front! Thinks he's a bigshot. *Wink* He also started his veggies. He made a face when we gave him the squash, but if you ask me, the squash was pretty sweet. Now we're on to sweet potatos and he likes them a little better than the squash.

Next week promises to be just as hectic. Heck, tomorrow Brent goes to work so I have the challenge of getting the kids and me to church - on time. Wish me luck!

((Hugs)) to all
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493937-Catching-up