*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494437-Nine-Days-Left
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#494437 added March 12, 2007 at 1:43am
Restrictions: None
Nine Days Left
11 Ala 163 B.E. – Monday, March 12, 2007

About nine days left until the vernal equinox give or take a few hours. For me it is the beginning of the New Year. Naw-Ruz means New Day. It is the Baha’i New Year. Naw-Ruz itself is an ancient celebration that predates the Revelation of the Bab or Baha’u’llah. However, with the Declaration of the Bab, who instituted the Badi or the Baha’i calendar it took on a new significance. Baha’u’llah confirmed the celebration as the New Year after his Declaration.

I make new yearly goals at Naw-Ruz. I’ve been considering what goals to make this year. Things have been a bit difficult lately and my life seems to be taking an interesting turn. Events have happen that cause me to look more closely at my past goals and myself. These events have made me look at my personal beliefs. Especially what I believe I can and cannot do or achieve. I’m putting more trust in God and Baha’u’llah. I’m asking myself more questions.

I will start a new blog at writing.com sometime in the next couple of months. I’ve consider several name for the blog, but haven’t come to any conclusion yet. I’m toying with the title of Sexagenarian Ramblings. However, I’m not sure if that is the name I want. I turned sixty years old on December 24, 2006. As a results I’ve begun listening to my gut feelings more, which is why I haven’t settled on a name just yet. I don’t know what I’m looking for in the name of the new blog. I do know I want a different title for it, but the title eludes me. The more I contemplate the title, the more I think a better or more creative name will come up.

I doubt that I’ll start the new blog on Naw-Ruz. I’m looking closer to Ridvan to start it, which is April 21. I’m planning on making it more colorful and less boring. Put in more poems and story starts, which is what I need to do with my present blog. Get into the habit of being more creative before I begin a new blog or a new year. I think I’ll start by adding some color to this blog right now, so from now on I’m going to be putting the poems I post in this blog in a different color. I’m going to include more poems, especially those I’m in the process of rewriting.

Hot Chocolate


The taste of the Tree of Life
growing in the center of paradise.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/494437-Nine-Days-Left