*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498668-Posting-Glitches-and-Other-E-mail-Concerns
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#498668 added March 31, 2007 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
Posting Glitches and Other E-mail Concerns
11 Baha 164 B.E. – Saturday, March 31, 2007

It takes too long now to check e-mail without glitches that send multiple messages. This is what happened on March 28 in some of the yahoo groups. Unfortunately, that day I didn’t check mom’s account. I checked her account today and the freecycle group messages for that day were multiples. Fortunately, when we set up her account I had the sense to sort those to a specific folder. At least they didn’t go into her inbox. I’ll be glad when she’s home and can check her own e-mail account. OK, I have to admit that the multiple postings for (three different postings) Dog Biscuits, Small Black Beagle Mix and the 2 1.5-year-old cats are somewhat funny. I wonder if or what would happen if the same person asked for and got all three? I suppose if there are going to be technical glitches there should be something amusing about them. I’m going to have to start checking Mom’s e-mail every other day rather than just once a week.

I’m going to have to clean out my writing.com e-mail and thank those who reviewed my work for the past two weeks. I’ll get to some of it today, but not sure precisely what time. I feel pressed for time this morning, of course this isn’t new, I’ve felt pressed for time for about two weeks now. Mom went into the hospital on March 12 and she is still there. I’m doing everything around the house, not as good as she’d do it, but it’s getting done or will eventually. I should post this and get dressed to go up and see her this morning about 8:30 oir 9:00, visiting hours in the ward she’s in don’t start until 10:oo but if I get there before 10:00 it’s easier to get a place to part.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498668-Posting-Glitches-and-Other-E-mail-Concerns