*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500126-An-Evening-Totally-Shot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#500126 added April 7, 2007 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
An Evening Totally Shot
         Yep, that's right. I had two neat plans for this evening. I was going to re-post that Steinway baby grand reproducing player piano of ours on Craigslist (the original ad ran out, but two people are thinking about it), and, I was going to make a second entry in my new blog "It's Just a Thought. Obviously both will now wait until tomorrow (Saturday). The chronic fatigue part of Fibro saw to that.
         I had a bit of a problem staying awake at work this afternoon, though I managed. But things went downhill while I drove home. Not risky driving, but one of those things where once your activity level slows down, you can't get it started again. From the time I walked in the front door, my energy was gone, as if it never came in the house with me.
         This evening at 8:00, Kenzie found a special on the National Geographic cable channel about Jesus' youth and the things (lifestyles, people, etc) He would have been exposed to as He grew up. I've always loved the National Geographic specials, but this time I had to settle for listening to it. I found I couldn't keep my eyes open as I sat in the rocking chair. And it wasn't long before I was dozing off and on. I think I heard most of the show, though. I don't remember feeling like I missed any of it (so I must have heard it as I slept - it wouldn't be the first time - lol), but I DO remember being lovingly surprised when Kenzie kissed the top of my head - she loves kissing my bald spot *Smile* - as she was leaving to take Derek to work. That contact woke me up, and I realized that I'd been asleep a while. LOL That gave me a PARTIAL second wind, and that's the reason I have the energy to make this entry. But that is about to run out, so as soon as this is done, I'm off to bed. I have to set the alarm for Kenzie to pick up Derek in the morning, but I have no doubt that I'll have NO problem falling back to sleep for a while. LOL I'm off to bed, all. I hope to make an entry each day this weekend. We'll see if that comes to pass. See you all next time!

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500126-An-Evening-Totally-Shot