*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501725-My-Turn-to-Nap---Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#501725 added April 14, 2007 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
My Turn to Nap - Again
         Yep, after 3 and a half hours at work this morning, I came home and got online for a little while to start catching up, and about an hour later I was starting to 'shut down'. I only got to snooze abouit 1/2 hour or so before Tiffany came in. She was back a bit early from her friend Taylor's house. I had to get up because I had to run her home early this weekend. My ex Paula had finally managed to buy a house she'd been looking at to get them out of their cramped apartment, and the whole-house inspection was scheduled for this afternoon. That inspection would give Tiffany her first chance to see the inside of the place. And, she was excited about packing for the move. Ah, the exhuberance of youth. She doesn't yet know how frustrating and repetitive packing to move can be. *Smile*.
         I took her home, came back here, got online again thinking I might be able to stay up. But, about 45 minutes later I had my answer. *Smile* Right about 4:00 PM, I asked Kenzie to get me up for the news at 6:00 if I wasn't up by then.
         I laid down, and didn't wake up till 5:57. The network news just wrapped up, and here I am. I need to change the litter box, then I'll be back online. I still feel a bit sluggish, but for me that's been normal after short naps, sometimes lasting the rest of the day. It's my version of Kenzie's problem of feeling tired all the time I think. I'm going to change that litter box, and we'll see what happens after that. I'm thinking about another entry here tonight. We'll see.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501725-My-Turn-to-Nap---Again