*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500339-Talking-about-Tarantellas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#500339 added April 8, 2007 at 8:16am
Restrictions: None
Talking about Tarantellas
19 Baha 164 B.E. - Sunday, April 08, 2007

Every one in my dream was talking about tarantellas. The location of the spiders was an old hotel casino scheduled for implosion to make way for an improved model. I can’t remember the precise name of the place. In the dream, I went into of its underground restaurants or bars to meet a relative (have no idea which relative). The place was dark and dirty. The people at the bar were talking about tarantellas found in the place, so the bartender warned everyone coming in to be care where they sit. The place was full and waiting for closing time. I couldn’t find whoever I’d come in to meet or find, whatever.

I wasn’t frightened about encountering tarantellas, which is odd since I have arachnophobia. In fact, I wanted them to show me the spiders, but they were unable to do so because they couldn’t find any of them. All they could do was talk about them how dangerous they were. However, no one was leaving or appeared frightened. All they could do was drink and talk about tarantellas. I didn’t order a drink because all they were serving was alcoholic beverages. When they found out I didn’t drink liquor of any type, I was asked to be the designated driver and take drive everyone home after the place closed.


Now I have to admit that I do have a tendency toward odd, unusual (if a dream can be called unusual) and weird dreams. I dream about spiders when there is stress in my waking hours, but normally the spiders I dream about are web weavers and not hunters. This is the first dream I’ve ever had with a tarantella type spider as part of the theme. Usually I see the spiders or their webs. This is the first dream I’ve had (at least the first one I can remember) where all the occupants of the dream talked about a spider that didn’t appear in the dream.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500339-Talking-about-Tarantellas