*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503152-A-New-Normal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#503152 added April 21, 2007 at 10:25am
Restrictions: None
A New Normal?
         I sure hope not! *Smile* THe last 3 or 4 days I've had the same issue or two, starting about the same time, stealing a good bit of energy and therefore changing plans.
         For quite a while I've noticed that I slow down a little during the drive home from work. But until recently that didn't lead to anything else; once I got home and rested a bit checking email, I've been good to go for the evening.
         But the last 3 or 4 days this past week, the fatigue never really left when I got home. I was sometimes caught in a situation where I'd want to get some things done - not feeling tired enough for a nap - but not feeling like I had the energy to do them either. I hate that. *Bigsmile*
         So today I have to get ambitious while I can. In no particular order: cut the grass, take the cat (Piewacket) for a walk before she drives us crazy *Smile*, clean up the fallen tree branches in the back yard, and what's left of the leaves from last fall. It got too cold and wet too quickly for me to get them after they fell. Between the weather at the time and the Fibro I couldn't get them done. And finally, clearing some things away from in front of one of the baby grands in the basement so I can get close up pictures of certain parts of it for a potential buyer.
         It's going to be very interesting to see how badly I do or don't hurt after doing all of that. I'm rather curious myself. Guess it's time to start finding out. See all of you next time, hopefully tonight to check in after all this! *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503152-A-New-Normal