*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503292-Checking-In
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#503292 added April 22, 2007 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
Checking In
         Here I am, checking in after all that work today. The result? Let's put it this way. Everything on my list in the earlier entry this afternoon got done except for the leaves. The grass is cut, the branches picked up, Piewacket got the walk she's wanted since early this morning, and I got the pictures taken of the grand.
         By the time all that got done, when I stopped to rest a bit with some ice water, I realized that was going to be it for the major work today. My back was hurting in a way it never had before (straight across my whole back at the waistline), and my legs were killing me.
         Now, at almost midnight (it'll be after midnight when this gets posted), my back is a LITTLE bit better, thanks to Kenzie's vibrating pillow, but it's still aching a bit, and my legs never backed off at all. As I sit here they're both killing me, almost 12 hours after I started doing all those things.
         Kenzie and I talked about that a little while ago as we sat on the porch, and we agreed that the articles she's read that said if Fibro patients get plenty of exercise they will feel less pain, can't be right, or apply to only certain patients. Because the opposite is true for Kenzie and I: the more we work physically, the worse we hurt when we finally stop. Hopefully the Naproxen and Nortriptylene will kick in soon and solve that problem, letting me get some sleep tonight. But, we'll have to wait and see. I'm off to bed. See you all next time. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503292-Checking-In