*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504802-Consistency-maybe-and-a-pogo-record
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#504802 added May 2, 2007 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Consistency, maybe, and a pogo record
         Yep, tonight is a mixture. For the third or fourth night in a row now, the Fibro fatigue has hit me earlier than it used to, and sometimes made it hard to finish things I wanted or needed to do. And, to a slight degree, I would sometimes feel that the following morning when it was time to get up for work.
         And along with that fatigue, came the formerly reliable leg pains. Yep, like the movie trailer said, "They're baaaack!" *Smile* Today I cut the grass, and stood watching my daugher Tiffany on her pogostick. Standing still always gets to my back, and today it got to the legs, too. But since it had rained buckets only an hour or so before, I couldn't sit in a chair on the porch unless I wanted a wet backside in the bargain. And with the stiff breeze we had, that would have been a bit too chilly. *Smile*
         Things began winding down energy-wise around 6 PM or so, and I knew it. Thankfully I got a moderate second wind because I was expecting a return call from a gentleman in Kansas about two of the pianos I have advertised. I didn't dare fall asleep before talking to him. I got through that fine, thanks to the Lord working with me to keep the fatigue from bringing the Fog - Fibro Fog - along with it. I say that because at one point I realized I came within an inch of calling the gentleman by the wrong name. As for the pianos, nothing firm yet but with God's help that will change soon.
         As I sit here finishing this, the fatigue has progressed and is going to shut me down shortly, so I had better cut to the quick here. The final topic, that pogo record? This afternoon, Tiffany bounced on her pogo stick a record (for her, that is) 116 consecutive times. Needless to say, her legs are killing her tonight. {e:smile). But she's already said it's worth it. Her goal is 130, and I have no doubt she'll be practicing again tomorrow afternoon after church. Go for it, Tiff. I think it's a given that you'll reach your goal (of 130). Nice work, Kiddo! *Smile*
         I'm off to sleep, all. See you next time!

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504802-Consistency-maybe-and-a-pogo-record