*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503692-Sexually-Active
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#503692 added April 23, 2007 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
Sexually Active??
Not sure why this question popped in my head...well, okay, I guess I know why...but I am not sure where to get the correct answer to it.

As most of us women know when you go for your annual female exam one of the questions on the list the not so friendly nurse asks before telling you to put on the paper gown is, "are currently sexually active?" My question is, what if you are active with "B.O.B.'s" but nothing living and breathing...does that still count?

Are they only concerned with the fact you may have a STD or are they also concerned you may be closing up and being filled with cob web's?! *Bigsmile* Hmmm, now there is something to ponder before I make my next appointment!! *Laugh*

I think this question mainly came up because I found out my doctor left the office and is now working at a hospital, which means I now have to find a new one...UGH! I'm not overly concered about, but I do know the first time you see a new doctor they ask more questions since they have no clue about your lifestyle. Maybe I'll base my answer on the fact if they are cute without a wedding ring or not!! *Laugh*

© Copyright 2007 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503692-Sexually-Active