*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508274-Its-been-a-busy-weekend
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#508274 added May 14, 2007 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
It's been a busy weekend
First off - Happy Mother's Day to everyone. !! (or Mudder's Day, as my son would say.) *Laugh* I had to work yesterday, but when Brent came home with did cards and a little cake. Andrew was so sweet. He said: "Happy Mudder's Day. Your the best." I soooo melted.

I worked Saturday, too. I've got a rare day off today, but Andrew has fluid on the ear which isn't draining so I'm going to try to get the ENT to look at him. We've been trying to treat it since last Sept. with Nasnex and Zyrtec and it appeared to finally be working but just this weekend he was putting his ear directly on the TV speaker and enough is enough. It's time to see the ENT.

While at work I had a chance work on the press releases for TORMENT, BERLIN, and HISTORY, but TORMENT is the book I'm going to really be pushing as soon as it comes out, which should be soon. The publisher is working on formatting now.

I'm trying to gear up for marketing, which was never my strong suit. I just feel like a big lug when it comes time to marketing my work and material. Sigh.. I'm going to have to get over it, but it won't be easy.

To that end, as I revamp my website, I've added a blog which will focus on my writing and marketing adventures, and I'll be hosting a monthly contest while also setting up a writing campfire. All this stuff is in the works and I hope to have the contest up for June. I hope to get the campfire up and running shortly after that.

Hope everyone has a good start to their week. hehe
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/508274-Its-been-a-busy-weekend