*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509059-Back-to-Baseball
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#509059 added May 17, 2007 at 6:47am
Restrictions: None
Back to Baseball
Well, on Tuesday night we took Andrew to see a baseball game. It was the Dodgers vs. Cardinals and the Dodgers won that night. At first it started out all drama. Andrew was in denial. He didn't want to go. He wanted to hang out with Grammie who was watching baby Joseph for us. But...when we drove up the road to the stadium gates, Andrew perked up and got excited.

Since parking is a rather obsence $15.00, we parked outside the gate at the police academy and walked in. Andrew was pumped! He talked about getting Grammie a souvenir. We had seats in the Right Field all you can eat pavilion, and feasted on Dodger dogs, nachos, popcorn and peanuts. (Well, the boys feasted. I ate sparingly) Soon the game was underway! Andrew as well behaved and excited once the game started. If only he wasn't full of drama before we left! Sigh... first chance I get, I'll put up a pic.

Finally got both boys signed up for swimming. Andrew's going to a beginning class while Joseph is going to "Parent & Me Classes." That starts 16 July.

I also joined a health challenge offered by Spectrum clubs through work which keeps track of the # of steps you walk in a day. My goal is to get over 10,000 a day which is do-able with a little work. Hopefully it will complement by Weight Watchers program.

Still working on the official website. If you guys get a chance, check out: http://sgcardin.tripod.com

Feedback & constructive crit welcomed.

*Exclaim* Also - someone sent me a story called "THE EAGLE" as part of my parable challenge. If YOU sent me that story, please email me right away! It was sent in a word doc and not bitem format.

Have a good one!
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/509059-Back-to-Baseball