*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511431-52807
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#511431 added May 28, 2007 at 5:54am
Restrictions: None
5/28/07
It's 5:30 am, and I'm awake. I've been up since 4:15 am. No, it wasn't to go fishing or to do the other F word. Those are the only two good reasons to get up this early on a holiday. Joe woke up crying with a stomach ache. I went to him to give him some momma-love. 3 seconds after he sat up in bed the vomiting began. Oh lovely!!! I got him cleaned up and put him in my bed since it's closest to the bathroom. So, I've scrubbed the floors and decided since I was up I may as well make some coffee.

We're supposed to go to a friend's place today, but we'll just have to wait and see. Joe was complaining of belly pain and chills. I finally broke down and gave him 1/2 of a phenergan since I had no pepto in the house and even if I had, he probably wouldn't have taken it. I really hope that this is just a fluke and isn't a stomach flu. Joe's got a field trip tomorrow that I'm supposed to chaperone. I know he'll be very disappointed if he's not able to make it.

I've had a busy couple of days. Saturday I mowed. It took me a while to do because of my hands, not wanting to push myself too hard. I was pretty tired after and ended up going to bed at 8:30 pm.

Yesterday I detailed my car. Washed, waxed, armour all'd, and cleaned windows. It looks sweet! Wore myself out doing that, so I went to bed early again. I guess it was a blessing in disquise seening that I was forced to get up this early this am. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a nap later today.

I've been seriously thinking about renting a rug doctor to clean my carpets. I guess the decision has now been made for me.......lol Ok, it's 6 am now and what am I gonna do? I guess I'll catch up on some blogs then maybe I'll finish up laundry and tackle that mountain of ironing waiting for me. Ah, what a glamorous life I lead.........

My quote for today is: The most important work we will ever do takes place within our own home.

Have a wonderful day all, and remember to be thankful for what you got and the price others have paid for you to get it. God bless you and God bless America.
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511431-52807