*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511717-52907
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#511717 added May 29, 2007 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
5/29/07
Joe's not sick at all, thank God. He paid the price for being disobedient. Hopefully he's learned that when Mom gives him limitations that she's not doing it to be mean, but to protect him from what can harm him. What happened? Well, I'm glad you asked. After a couple hours of belly pain, he told me the truth. Before I had went to bed on Sunday night, he was thirsty. So I gave him 1/2 a glass of caffeine free coke. I told him if he was still thirsty after that, he needed to drink water. Seems he "forgot" that I told him that, and helped himself to more coke, which ended up upsetting his tummy. Kids! Gotta love 'em.

We ended up having a talk later on about how all things are good in moderation but nothing is good in excess. Too much coke makes your belly hurt. Too much PS2 makes your head hurt, and even sun burns if you get too much. Lesson learned....I hope.

He recovered later, and we ended up going to my friend's place anyway. He had a lot of fun there, and so did I. It's really nice to have good people around to have good conversations with. I'm thankful for that.

Today was the field trip. It was hot outside, but a nice breeze was blowing. When I got home, I took a long nap. Being outside just takes my energy away and wears me out. It was a good nap. I could have slept a couple more hours but I forced myself to get up so that I'll be able to sleep good tonight.

Maybe later I'll get back on and add some more pics to my port of Joe in karate class testing for his orange belt. I'm just not awake enough to do it now. So, for now I'll drink some coffe and try to wake up more before taking Joe to karate tonite.

Thanks for coming by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/511717-52907