*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512217-6107
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#512217 added June 1, 2007 at 8:18am
Restrictions: None
6/1/07
This morning I took Joe to school and said goodbye to him for a month. My mother's heart wants to cry, but I'm much too busy to allow myself that luxury. I'm sure gonna miss that little stinker.

Speaking of stinkers, a friend sent me an email with this in it. It was pretty funny and I thought I'd share it with ya'll.

THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD
I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU LAUGH...


THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD
Well, it's s*** ... that's right, s***!

s*** may just be the most functional word in the English language.
You can smoke s***, buy s***, sell s***, lose s***, find s***, forget s***,
and tell others to eat s***.

Some people know their s***, while others can't tell the difference
between s*** and shineola.

There are lucky s***s, dumb s***s, and crazy s***s. There is bull s***, horse s***, and chicken s***. You can throw s***, sling s***, catch s***, shoot the s***, or duck when the s*** hits the fan.

You can give a s*** or serve s*** on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep s*** or be happier than a pig in s***.

Some days are colder than s***, some days are hotter than s***,
and some days are just plain s***ty. Some music sounds like s***, things can look like s***, and there are times when you feel like s***.

You can have too much s***, not enough s***, the right s***, the wrong s*** or a lot of weird s***. You can carry s***, have a mountain of s***, or find yourself up s*** creek without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to s*** and other times you fall in a bucket of s*** and come out smelling like a rose.


When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language. And remember, once you know your s***, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a s***; or not do so if you don't give a s***!
Well, s***, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a s*** and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of s***. But, if you happened to catch a load of s*** from some s***-head........... Well, s*** Happens!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512217-6107