*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512032-Another-Hectic-Week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#512032 added May 31, 2007 at 7:17am
Restrictions: None
Another Hectic Week
Well, Sweeties, I've been busy. You can now find me on MySpace. *Smile*
Muse: Steph, My Space? Really? That place is WILD.
Steph: Sure, it's wild, BUT it's great for networking and I need to start to get the word out about my writing!

Mind you, I'm just a fledging newbie over there, but if you want to check me out, I'm at : http://www.myspace.com/sgcardin

I'd love feedback on the page if you get a chance. Also looking for feedback on my website: http://sgcardin.tripod.com

WRITING SIDE OF THE HOUSE

I have a final edit due to IUniverse on 1 JUN for "Destnation:Berlin." I just want to thank Sara King for some GREAT feedback on the novel. I loved her ideas and suggestions. Anyhoo, I will be working hard to get that in and when I do, I'll be here to catch up on a bunch of stuff.

Anyone reading or have read Judy McKnight? I just got turned on to her by someone at work and I'm looking forward to reading, "WHITNEY, MY LOVE."

I need some good music. Can anyone recommend anything? Anyone listen to Daughtry? Looking for opinions on that band. I haven't heard them yet but that's only because I haven't had the time.

My friend AlyM went to Ireland recently! Aly, I'd love it if you put a mini travelogue in your port. I love your adventures. hehe.

Andrew needs tubes in his ears. There's too much water that won't drain. He had a pre-op checkup yesterday. His op is on 8 June.

Joseph has a bunch of new tricks. He's getting his 4th tooth on the top and he can pull himself up on his knees and even up to a standing position! Sigh...he won't be a baby soon, but a...a....Toddler! Oh, where does the time go.

My birthday is around the corner on 6 JUN. I'm going to Disneyland. Haha. No, seriously, I am. The kids will love it. Brent promised to get 29 candles for the cake and I appreciated that. (but I'll really be 39, another sigh...)

Gotta get ready for work.
((hugs)) to all

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512032-Another-Hectic-Week