*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512284-Why-do-I-blog
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#512284 added June 1, 2007 at 8:13pm
Restrictions: None
Why do I blog?
Great question, huh? I just spied the Contests & Activities newsletter this week and it was about blogging. I thought the editor terryjroo did a FANTASTIC job with it and in it, the question was posed, "Why do I blog?"

Well, I started blogging because everyone else was doing it. Lame, isn't that? I also figured it was a good way to network with other people who were interested in writing like me. The focus of my blog was going to be not only on my writing journey, but my family, because I think as a writer, you've got to be able to connect with other people on that basic human level.

Anyway, that's why started blogging. I just thought I'd share that with you. Any of you want to drop a line about blogs? hehe.

****

I just want to thank SHERRI GIBSON for my shiny new Birthday Merit Badge. I've been slaving away all day on the computer, giving reviews, trying to catch up on my email, networking, and this was so nice to find in my email. Thank you, Sherri, ((hugs))

Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

  *^*Balloon1*^*I know I'm a few days early, but wanted to send you a brthday gift. Happy Birthday (((Steph)))! *^*Balloon2*^*
Hugs,
Sherri

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512284-Why-do-I-blog