*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512664-Finally-done
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#512664 added June 3, 2007 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
Finally done
Well, I submitted the final proof to the publisher today, but since it's a weekend I probably won't hear much back until tomorrow.

I'm taking Andrew to a birthday later on today and then I have to drive the boys to Simi Valley so my MIL can watch them. Sigh...

Well, 3 days to my birthday. I'm looking forward to going to Disneyland. haha. It's going to be another busy week.

THE WORLD

There's just so much going on in the world right now. What about that guy who rode the airplane with TB? That, in all honesty, pissed me off. He should have KNOWN better.

I was chatting on the phone with my Sis in NH the other day and we were complaining about raises. Usually they're only 3% percent tops, but then everything else goes up - gas, taxes, etc, you name it - even a Crappy Meal from McDonald's is costing more these days. Where does my raise go? Sigh...

Anyway just some misc. bitches & gripes I thought I'd share with you.

FAMILY

We're doing good. Joseph is a hoot. He can pull himself up to a kneeling position and sit up on his own now. Andrew's in good spirits, but I don't think he realizes what's coming up.

WRITING

Finished my proofing edit for the publisher and sent that in. Now I need to catch up on a lot of reading & reviewing. I want to let a month go by before I pick up TWILIGHT and begin to finish that off. And trust me a month will go by like that. I want to focus on tightening up my short story skills as well.

((hugs)) to all

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512664-Finally-done