*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512369-a-shower-of-roses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#512369 added June 1, 2007 at 8:09pm
Restrictions: None
a shower of roses
The new job is going well---still having new job jitters---hopefully they'll subside. Learning to do quality assurance for a Medicare Home Health agency. Different than anything I've done before---doing an occasional nursing visit---so still keeping some hands-on.

Got a wonderful idea from Katya the Poet --she mentioned in her blog an acquaintance who has planted a rose bush for each of her grandchildren.

We recently planted a pink rose that is blooming out all over the place---that will have to be for Annabella, at four, pink is the only color. We also bought a climbing rose on sale, not blooming yet. That will have to be for Kyler, my oldest grandchild, soon to be 7, but at barely a year was fearless and trying to climb stepladders. Now it's trees.... So now I will have to stumble upon two more choices---one for the youngest---Chadrick at 4 months---I think a peace rose if I can find it---for his placid, cheerful disposition. And for my Jase Anthony, at 2, something orange and blazing to match his personality!

I always loved St. Therese of Lisieux---if you do her novenas--she promises to send a shower of roses in answer to your prayers. Whenever I've completed one I've always been serendipitously gifted with roses---either actual ones, or a photograph, or a phrase....

With my rosebushes, I will always be showered with roses......and blessings...it's finally raining here in Florida....*Heart*

© Copyright 2007 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/512369-a-shower-of-roses