*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514188-Went-to-Disneyland
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#514188 added June 10, 2007 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
Went to Disneyland
As usual, I'm late. I'm perpetually late. It sucks. haha.

THE FAMILY

This past Wednesday, we went to Disneyland for my birthday. The boys had a blast. Andrew rode "Pirates," and "It's a Small World," plus all the rides in Fantasyland. Joseph's eyes grew big and wide when the parade came down the street. Joseph was so good at Disneyland. He rarely fussed and he took a nap, too! We didn't leave until 9:10 that night! Boy, how time flies.

Brent got a cake and took Andrew with him to shop. Andrew got me tiddley winks so we could play it together. Awwww...!

Needless to say, it's been a challenging week on weight watchers.

Andrew went on Friday for his tubes. He tolerated the produce well. He was kinda funky when he woke, but we were prepared for that. I think he hears much better now. He's a lot more recepative when you talk to him.

WORK

Well, work is work. We got a new computer system last week. While it's Windows based, it's cumbersome to work with. I've been spent the last two days on the phone so I'm familiar with those functions. Today I have the radio. Ought to be a challenge. sigh...

WRITING

Haven't had a chance to actually write, but I want to enter the WDC official contest this month. I did manage to put together my drama and an article about editing for Associated Content, but that's it. Thankfully, I have Monday and Tuesday off. I hope to catch up on a lot of stuff then.

Anyone seen any good movies? While I haven't had a chance to get to the movie theatre, I'd love to go.

Someone at work recommended "Whitney, My Love," by McNaught. Anyone have any comments on her work?

PARIS HILTON, THAT DUMB ASS

I never cared much for Paris, but hey, perhaps it's me and I'm incrediably JEALOUS of the fact she can have anything she wants in an instant. Paris can't handle being in jail. Oh, poo-poo on her. She was caught driving twice on a suspended license and from what I understand she's not the world's greatest driver. And she got her license suspended for drunk driving!! If you do the crime, do the time.

Anyway all the hoopla over Paris is annoying, especially when Iraq is going on. Funny thing is, I think Paris evens knows that. She issued a statement when she went back to jail that there were important things than her - like Iraq. Bless her soul, she just needs to tough it up and take it like.... Martha Stewart.

Have a good one. Steph


© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514188-Went-to-Disneyland