*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514700-Busy-as-a-Beehehehe
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#514700 added June 12, 2007 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
Busy as a Bee...hehehe
Gosh, where to start? The other day Brent came up with some personalized licence plates: Req C7, Denii C7, and a couple of others I can't remember, but they were LAPD based. C7 means lunch in LAPD speak. Anyway, I didn't care for them. I thought they were corny, but I shared them with some of the girls at work. 3 didn't get them, 1 did, bless her soul. Anyway I started playing around with it and I came up with: 4BZBEES. I thought that was cute and Brent liked it too so we checked with DMV online. Taken! Go figure. Anyway, we played with it until we hit on: 4BZEBZZ. So I went with that one! It's on order. *Smile* I also picked the "Yosemite" background. While, I wasn't too hip on it, only the Yosemite, Coastal, and Tahoe offered the 7 letter combo. The Memorial, veterans, palm tree and kids plate offered only 6. So what do you think? Cute?

Yesterday I did a lot of running around w/Joseph. Andrew was at school. I did a Mommy and Me weight watchers meeting then it was off to the gym for an hour. Then I went and got an oil change for my 4Runner and stopped by the bank to cash a check. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to online. Sigh... Still got a lot of email to wade through as well as catching up on my blogs. And I want to write a chapter or two for ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY. I want to add some scenes to the story to enhance it a little. Once that's done, I'll be focusing on Twilight.

Anyhoo, today's going to be busy too. While I was talking with Ms. Rosemary at Kindercare, where Andrew goes to DC/School, she said her facility could watch Joseph for us on Thursday since Brent has to go to court for Overtime. I was very excited about that because it would be very convient. I've got to get the paperwork to her today. Then I have to go to the bank and cash another check and go to the gym too.

Today is the last day of the fitness challenge I participated in through the Spectrum club. I'm 199 out of 1483 today. I can't complain. While I'm not the big winner, I won in the personal health department. Weight Watchers has a pedometer and I think I'll sign up for the etools and such and try to keep track of things on line since I got into the habit of doing that for my fitness challenge.

Also, on that front, my one of my AFLAC policies will pay out for Andrew's tubes surgery so I have to get the paperwork together for that as well. *Smile*

With all that going on I've just got a lot of catch up to do on the writing side of the house. My networking has suffered a little. That said, I'd love to have you guys come visit the official messageboard of my site. It will be a start, I figure. Here's a link:

http://p219.ezboard.com/ftherogerhowarthphotogallerycommunityfrm5

Also, if you get a chance, check me out on "My Space" here's a link:

myspace.com/sgcardin

I'd love to put you in my list of friends.

Pop in and say hi. Share your thoughts on writing and stuff. Let me know what you think. Come July I'm going to kick off an official monthly writing contest and I'm going to need at least some participation on the website/message board. Ask your friends to check me out. And if there's ever a favor I can do for you, let me know.

(((hugs)))

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/514700-Busy-as-a-Beehehehe