*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515827-Hunted
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #1278621
A collection of Short Stories mainly written as Assignments.
#515827 added June 18, 2007 at 3:10am
Restrictions: None
Hunted
[Written in Active Voice for Genesis II Week 6 Assignment]

Ali quickly grabbed the gun and silently opened the door. There was no one outside. He carefully peeked in the galley. It was dark and empty. He started walking towards the building entrance. His stretched hands, gripping the gun tightly were slightly shaking. Suddenly a shadow jumped from the galley corner and before he could fire, left through the entrance door.

Ali, running, came out of the door. He saw a man, wearing a black hood running towards the parking area. Aiming carefully, he shot two rounds. Both went in vain.

“Damn!” he said as he took out his cell and dialed John’s number

After three bells, john picked up

“What the f***, whose this”

“Ali this side. They know about this place. I am leaving” Ali said and hung-up the phone.

He rushed back to his room. Time was ticking fast and he had few minutes before the building will be stormed with armed men. He quickly stuffed his belongings in a small hand-bag and came out at the back side of the building though the window.

The street behind the building was dark and deserted. Perspiration drops appeared on his forehead. He took a deep breath and started to walk.

He could only hear his steps on the silent street. He knew he could not get out on the main road. He would be easily spotted at this hour in the morning. The roads were empty and many men were out there looking for him.

He turned into another street. A fluctuating lamp post was trying to fight against the pitch dark. As he walked, he thought about the event that took place in last 10 hours.

It was normal a morning, like many mornings for the past three years. The only thing different that day was that they have to score the drugs from a new Taiwanese drug dealer. Previously, they were dealing with a Cuban drug lord. However, he would not even have thought in his wildest dreams, that as the day would fold, his gang brothers would be hunting him all over the city, thirsty for his blood.
© Copyright 2007 DrEaMer (UN: umer-amir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrEaMer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515827-Hunted