*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516804-Roadshow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#516804 added June 22, 2007 at 7:46pm
Restrictions: None
Roadshow
18 Nur 164 BE – Friday, June 22, 2007 4:43:42 PM PDT

My tickets arrived today! On Saturday, August 18, the Antique Roadshow will film an episode in Las Vegas. A couple of months ago I e-mailed a request for tickets. They picked my name, so Mom and I are going to the Roadshow in August. Mom now has something to work toward in her therapy. When she goes to the Convention Center on the 18th, she want to use her walker and not the wheel chair.

I’m going to have to set a schedule for Mom’s exercises. She has three different types, plus using the walker. It’s sometimes difficult to get them all in, so I think the best way is to do the exercises one right after another and then let her rest a bit before she walks or visa versa. Her out patient therapy starts Tuesday, she will have two sessions a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I’m looking forward to going with her and seeing how she progresses. Mom’s already progressed a lot, but she need to do more.

On the back of the tickets, it said each person could bring two items for appraisal. I’m going to have to look and see what we have. I know we have a few things we could take, but I don’t know what it will be yet. This is going to be fun. Both of us enjoy watching the antique roadshow, now we get (hopefully) to be on it. See later entries for updates on what we’re considering taking.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/516804-Roadshow