*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517083-Struggles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#517083 added September 10, 2007 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
Struggles
I've just released the June Issue of The Blogville News and hope you'll find time to read and comment to those who have worked hard to ensure there has been an issue this month. It has indeed been a struggle.



I cannot say when the next issue will be, as without regular columnists and willing volunteers for featured articles it is virtually impossible to produce a Newsletter. Only Nada and myself managed to write our columns this month and without the help of iconoclast37 Chewie Kittie and Rainbowapple it would have been a very sorry Newsletter indeed. My personal thanks to all those who have given their time and efforts this month. It has indeed been a struggle.

As has been said before this is a voluntary project and I realise time is precious. We are all busy, myself included, so putting together a Newsletter which takes up great chunks of time is difficult; extremely so when I have to search around to find columns to fill it. It has indeed been a struggle.

So,until I know we will have regular columnists, vacant spots are filled and volunteers come forward to write each month, the Newsletter will be on hold. Please contact me if you feel you can help and I'll do my very best to keep the Blogville News afloat.

I'll be off to Menorca tomorrow, everything crossed and hopefully will not be taking Murphy. He's certainly getting around a lot lately. This week has indeed been a struggle in more ways than one, culminating in yet more problems with the delinquent tooth. This means an emergency visit to the dentist tomorrow morning, two hours before we are due to set off for the airport. Just what I needed - not.

I'm hoping to find another dentist on return, although that's very difficult with many going private in England. The weather here has been horrendous almost the whole of June with record rainfall I'm sure. This month has indeed been a struggle.

But hey, I'm off to pack my case, get a manicure, have a soak and prepare for a week away from the trials and tribulations. We may even get to see that round, orange thing in the sky if we're lucky. Stay safe and I hope to find an internet cafe and drop in at some stage. You don't get rid of me that easily. *Wink*




© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/517083-Struggles