*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519984-Chapter-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1288103
After an armed robbery takes place, the police of Mt. Narza must solve the mystery.
#519984 added July 8, 2007 at 10:09pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Two:
Chapter Two:

After the rest of the Mt. Confer police had been called, and Emma had been taken to hospital with shock, Sergeant Neil Sarsh decided to investigate what happened. Beckoning to Susan, he asked her:
‘Did you get the drunk?’
‘No he got away.’
‘How?’
‘Err, he got through a gap in the speed trap’
‘Damn it!’ said Neil. ‘Okay, what did he look like?’
‘Umm… he had tattoos, dragons, eagles and snakes. Oh yeah, and he was bald.’
‘And the car?’
‘White Toyota Ute.’ She told him the registration number.
‘Okay. Thanks.’
Sergeant Neil Sarsh was 46 and had natural blond hair. He had 2 kids, Scott, who was 12, and Jane, who was 10 and 1 wife, Tammy. He loved reality shows and hated rude people. He had grown up in Perth and became a tour guide.
Susan also had blonde hair. She was 6 years younger then Neil and was left handed like Emma. She was untidy but managed to keep her doll collection very tidy. She had been in the police force for 19 years and had taken time off 10 years ago for her first and only son, James, while her husband, Marty, continued working.
Neil called over constables Kelly Tark, Julie Narm, Jacob Brown, detective senior constable Ashley Carn and detective senior constable Mark Zamby.
‘Okay’ he said. He told Ashley and Mark to search the east of Mt. Confer and told Kelly and Julie to search the west.
‘Jacob, come to the station with me’ he finished. Then turning to Susan he said ‘ Susan help Michael get traffic going, Then go back to the station.’

So while Susan and Michael were directing traffic, and Jacob and Neil went back to the station, Kelly, Julie, Mark and Ashley were searching for the driver of the speeding car.
‘What a way to start a morning,’ said Ashley.
‘Yeah,’ Mark agreed Mark. ‘8:30 and already we’re on the road.’
Ashley, or detective senior constable Ashley Carn 29 with brown hair, which she wore in a pony tail. She had no humor, except for Garfield and was medium size. She had 1 child, Lisa who was 2 and a husband, Dan.
Mark was a detective senior constable as well. Mark Zamby was 33 and had black hair. He loved reading, unlike his wife Kathryn. He had blue eyes and thick eye brows. 
‘Is that him?’ asked Ashley suddenly.
‘Yep. I think that’s him,’
‘Lets go’
As Ashley sped up, Mark radioed the others.
‘Mt. Confer 902 to all units. We’ve got the speeder on East Street. We’ll meet you back at the station.’
Forcing the man onto the side of the road, she hopped out, but before she could speak, the tattooed man snarled at her.
‘What the f*** do you think you’re doing bitch?!’
Keeping her cool, Ashley showed he identification.
‘I’m detective senior constable Carn. This is my partner detective senior constable Zamby.’
Before she could continue the man said
‘Yeah right. I’m Donald Duck.’
‘Very funny,’ said Mark. ‘You’re under arrest for drink driving, speeding and uncoroporating with police.
He pulled out a pair of handcuffs.
The mans eyes went wide.
‘Please,’ he begged. ‘I can change detectives. I would have changed but I didn’t kn-’
He was cut off when Mark shut the door.
© Copyright 2007 Little Scribbler (UN: matt_dodwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Scribbler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519984-Chapter-Two