*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519985-Chapter-Three
Rated: 13+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1288103
After an armed robbery takes place, the police of Mt. Narza must solve the mystery.
#519985 added July 8, 2007 at 10:10pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Three:
Chapter Three:

‘For the fifth time. What is your name?!’ asked senior constable Josh Parponi, clearly annoyed.
‘For the fifth time,’ mimicked the man. ‘I’m not telling.’
‘Just tell me your fu-’ Josh stopped as the door opened and Ashley entered.
‘Ah,’ said Josh. ‘This is detective senior constable Carn.’
‘I know,’ said the man. ‘We’ve met.’
‘Umm well, I’ll leave it too you Ash,’ said the senior constable leaving the interview room.
Josh was 35 and had black hair. He was single and loved comedy shows and Japanese food. He lived in an apartment on the other side of town, where Kelly lived. He was tall – almost 1.90 metres.
Josh sighed. He had really wanted to get a name or something, like the detectives.

‘Have you got a name yet?’ asked “the boss” of the station, Craig Dowl.
‘No not yet,’ replied Josh.
‘How ‘bout calling him “tattoo” for now?’ suggested Michael.
Michael was a constable at Mt. Confer. He collected stamps and was a bit of a computer geek, he could fix any thing. He was engaged to a lady called Shirley, and they were due to get married soon.
‘Yeah good idea,’ said Julie Narm, another one of Mt. Confers four constables. She had black hair and tanned skin. She was dating Jacob Brown and had already decided she wanted to go to England – her favourite place – for her honeymoon, when he got around to asking her to marry her. She loved money and was a bit of a tight skate, which some people thought, was because she hated Maths.
Craig sighed.
‘You constables’ he said walking to his office. Then he turned around when he reached the door.
‘Although,’ he said with a sly grin. ‘I suppose “tattoo” does have a ring to it.

Meanwhile in the interview room, Ashley was, like Josh, having troubles. As soon as he had entered the station, “tattoo” had begged to be released if he said sorry.
‘Okay’ said Ashley. ‘Lets get this straight. I ask questions and you answer them. Number one. What’s your name?’
‘Not telling’
         ‘Tell me!’
         ‘No!’
         ‘Yes!’
         ‘No!’
         ‘Yes!’ snarled Ashley.
         ‘No!’
         ‘Fine. Any reason why you didn’t pull over when you saw sirens?’
                   After silence, Ashley tried again, this time harsher.
         ‘Look,’ she said. ‘You can tell me your name or,’ she paused. ‘Or I can make your life hell.’
         ‘Your threats don’t frighten me, detective.’ He said detective in a sneer.
         Ashley glared at him. Then she stood up, turned and opened the door.
         ‘Josh,’ she called. ‘Can you put this guy away with m-’
Ashley fell to the ground because of a punch in the head.
© Copyright 2007 Little Scribbler (UN: matt_dodwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Scribbler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519985-Chapter-Three