*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519996-Chapter-Ten
Rated: 13+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1288103
After an armed robbery takes place, the police of Mt. Narza must solve the mystery.
#519996 added July 8, 2007 at 10:18pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Ten:

‘Jacob! Stop scratching,’ whispered Julie, as they walked into the casino. It was the following night and Jacob and Julie were going undercover to infiltrate the Buzzle restaurant.
‘But it itches,’ Jacob whispered back. ‘Anyway, I hate Tuxedoes,’
Julie rolled her eyes.
Jacob grabbed her hand.
‘Here we go,’ he said opening the doors to the restaurant.
The smell of food was in the air.
The two took a seat and a waiter came over.
‘Welcome to the Buzzle restaurant. May I take your order?’
‘Ah no actually, we interested in some betting,’ replied Jacob holding out 25 hundred dollar notes.
‘Ah, I understand. I’ll get the manager,’ then waiter replied.
Mr. Vonice came straight over.
‘I understand you wish to bet?’ he asked.
‘Yes,’ replied Julie. ‘Some friends told us they were excellent.’ 
‘May I ask who?’ he asked.
‘I think it will be for the better if we just say that they’re good friends of ours,’ replied Julie.
‘I understand. To enter, go to that room there,’ he said pointing to the basement door.
‘Thanks.’

Jacob and Julie walked over to the door and saw someone behind it. Jacob knocked on the door.
A man opened the door.
‘Sorry, no guests allowed,’ he said.
‘We’re here to bet,’ said Jacob.
‘I’m so sorry. Come right in.’ He held the door for them.
Jacob and Julie walked down the stairs and into the basement. Jacob smelt the roosters and the blood. He felt sick. He swallowed and continued on.
They came up to an arena. There were two roosters fighting, and people yelling.
He took a step backwards and bumped into someone.
‘Hey! Watch it buddy,’ said someone. Jacob turned around a saw a man who he had seen just days ago. The man who’s car had been taken and used in the bank robbery.
‘Hey. You’re the guy who came and stuck a gun in my face. Yeah, that’s you.’
‘Oh no,’ Jacob heared Julie say.
‘HEY! EVERYONE,’ the man shouted. ‘THERE ARE TWO COPS IN THIS PLACE.’ He pointed at Jacob.
‘Oh crap,’ said Jacob as everyone surrounded him, and yelled.
‘We love cock fights,’ he lied. ‘That’s why I joined the police. So I could find cock fights,’
‘BULLs***,’ yelled someone.
They grabbed Jacob and Julie and brought them to a small shed like building and dumped them inside. Someone came in and tied them to the wall. He covered their mouths.
There was another body inside. Erik Saletae.
‘Oh my god,’ gasped Julie. The body was rotting and reeked. Julie moved her hands to look at her watch. 7:00. Kelly was going to call them at 7:30. Half an hour to go.

         *          *          *          

‘It’s 7:30,’ announced Kelly. ‘I’ll call them.’
She dialed Julie number.
Ring ring. Ring ring…
‘Come on,’ said Kelly to herself.
Ring ring…
 
© Copyright 2007 Little Scribbler (UN: matt_dodwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Scribbler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/519996-Chapter-Ten