*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520002-Chapter-Sixteen
Rated: 13+ · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1288103
After an armed robbery takes place, the police of Mt. Narza must solve the mystery.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#520002 added July 8, 2007 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Sixteen:

         Knock knock. Kelly heard someone knocking on her room door. Probably Josh. She quickly put her shoes on and answered the door. It was Josh.
‘Hi Josh,’ she said sweetly.
‘Hi Kelly,’ he replied. ‘I bought you something.’ He produced a small bunch of flowers. ‘For you.’
‘Thanks,’ she said blushing. ‘They’re beautiful.’
She put the flowers in a vase in the room and smelt them.
‘Shall we go?’ Said Josh. ‘I’ll pay.’
‘I’ll pay half, and I wont take no for an answer,’ said Kelly simply.
‘Okay,’ said Josh smiling.
The couple walked down the stairs, and into the lobby, where their friend, Sheree, was serving people.
‘Oh hi Kelly,’ she said when she saw the two. ‘Josh told me you wanted a table for two.
‘Yes, that’s right,’ replied Kelly, and she and Josh sat down at their table. Sheree came over to serve them.
‘I’ll have a steak burger with salad,’ said Josh.
‘Me too,’ said Kelly.
Sheree returned a few minutes later with two plates. Here you go guys,’ she said giving each of them a plate.
‘Mmmmm, this looks nice Sheree,’ said Kelly.
‘Thanks Kelly,’ the lady replied.
Kelly and Josh ate for a few minutes, before Kelly’s mobile phone beeped, alerting her she had an SMS.
‘Oh,’ she said, wiping her hands on her napkin. ‘It says: “Bris cops caught Tom Pilly. Sent pic.” It’s from Julie.’
‘Good,’ said Josh.
The two talked about the station, as well as the things they had done that day.

At 9:00pm they went up to Kelly’s room.
‘See you tomorrow,’ said Josh.
‘Yeah,’ replied Kelly, a smile on her face.
© Copyright 2007 Little Scribbler (UN: matt_dodwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Little Scribbler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/520002-Chapter-Sixteen